TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
By attending classes at a Flex Studios location or via ‘Flex Studios Online’, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below and / or physically displayed on the premises.
In exchange for being permitted to participate at Flex Studios or via ‘Flex Studios Online’, I agree to the following:
- I am in good health, have no physical conditions that affect my ability to participate in any sessions at Flex Studios and have not been advised otherwise by a medical practitioner. I understand it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to participating in all classes at Flex Studios and to immediately advise Flex Studios if my condition changes.
- I understand that classes at Flex Studios require physical exertion, which may be strenuous. I understand and accept the risks involved by participating in these activities.
- I will follow all instructions given to me by all instructors as to when, where and how to perform and not perform exercises, and I acknowledge that any failure by me to follow such instructions shall be at my own risk and may cause injury.
- I assume all risks associated with my participation including without limitation the risk of any negligence or recklessness by other participants. I understand that there may be risks involved which are not known to Flex Studios or myself at this time of the activities in which I may participate, and agree to assume such unforeseeable risks.
- I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Flex Studios and their employees, agents and volunteers from any claims, causes of action, damage, judgments, liabilities, fees (including but not limited to legal fees), costs and expenses incurred by Flex Studios as a result of my unlawful actions or failure to act during any activity.
- I agree that I will immediately advise Flex Studios if I observe any unsafe conditions with grounds, facilities or equipment.
- Sessions at Flex Studios include (and are not limited to): Hatha Yoga, Bikram Hot Yoga, Yin Yoga, Pilates, Power+, Vinyasa Yoga, Yoga Flow and HIIT. I am aware and understand that classes may be conducted in a hot and humid environment.
- If participating in online classes I understand that I am responsible for undertaking these classes in a safe environment, free from potential hazards.
- I understand that classes are not transferrable and not refundable, except where required by Australian Law.
- Participants involved in any activity offered may be photographed or videotaped during class. I Hereby consent to the use of these photographs and/or videos without compensation, on the Flex Studios website or social media, in any editorial, promotional or advertising material produced and/or published by Flex Studios.
- I agree that Flex Studios, its owners, teachers and any person employed by Flex Studios is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings.
- I consent to receiving communications from Flex Studios and understand that I can unsubscribe at any time.
- I am aware of the terms and conditions published on the Flex Studios website.
Attending classes at Flex Studios
- Refer to our website or MindBodyOnline for the current live schedule. Flex Studios prides themselves on running to the schedule, but reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary. Class schedule is modified &/or restricted over the warmer holiday season (December / January) and around public holidays.
- Doors close strictly on time for safety and security. Please aim to arrive 15 mins prior to class. Late entry is not permitted.
- Flex Studios reserves the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- Flex Studios does not take any responsibility for any personal belongings brought into or left at the studio. Lockers are provided free of charge for personal belongings.
- You consent to Flex Studios’s use of your image in any promotional materials, including on social media accounts.
- Flex Studios will use its reasonable endeavours to provide the services at the times specified but will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any third party for any late or cancelled classes or sessions, including classes and sessions cancelled due to public holidays or otherwise.
- Class Booking Cancellation Policy – Refer to FAQs page for “Cancellation Policy” & 6 am Booking Policy. Strict 6 am booking policy applies to 6-7.30am classes.
- Sale / Discounted Passes: Strictly no extensions, suspensions / holds, refunds or transfers on any pass sold at a discounted or sale price, unless stated as part of sale terms. All sale passes must be ‘activated’ (i.e. first use) &/or used per terms of the sale. Pass ‘activation date’ may vary for an individual sale item, but will be up to a maximum of 3 months from the date of purchase. Any sale pass not activated per conditions will be considered expired.
- Double classes: Unlimited Membership clients (i.e. Direct Debit, 3 & 12 month pass) are entitled to attend an unlimited number of classes, including more than one class on a single day (i.e. double class / back-to-back). Clients on Class Passes will be charged for each class if participating in more than one class on the same day.
- Membership/Members: Membership clients include 12 month unlimited passes and Direct Debit. Members are entitled to unlimited access to all classes.
- Gift Vouchers: Expire 3 years from the date of purchase. Please treat these like cash as we take no responsibility for lost gift cards.
- Special Events: Members will receive priority entry, special discounts, or free (as applicable) access to all special events & workshops. Non-members may pay a nominated fee. Events may include, but not limited to, guest teachers classes, workshops, teacher training or other special events.
- Offers (e.g. Introductory, ‘Welcome Back’ or similar):
- All ‘Offers’ must be activated (i.e. ‘Day 1’) within 30 days of purchase, or pass expires. No holds, extensions, transfers, refunds. Online vs In-Store pricing may vary. Valid for residents only, proof of address may be required. Offer/s subject to change without notice. Management/ staff reserve the right to determine student eligibility for all / any Offers.
- Introductory Offer: Pass is valid for 15 consecutive days (purchased in store) or 20 consecutive days (purchased online) from activation and includes unlimited access to regularly scheduled classes (during the pass activation period). Valid once only to new students.
- Welcome Back Pass may be available to students who have not visited Flex Studios in the last 12+ months and available once only per student.
- No refunds will be given except where required by Australian Law.
- Flex Studios reserves the right to review and increase prices from time to time without notice. Flex Studios reserves the right to update or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions, including any changes, each time you use the Site &/or participate in a class at Flex Studios.
Passes / purchases
All purchases must be activated within 3 months of the purchase date.
Terms and conditions regarding expiry and activation may differ on sale items and will be stated on the pass at time of purchase.
No extensions, refunds or transfers permitted for class pass packs.
Upfront Unlimited Membership Pass
No refunds or transfers permitted for unlimited packs.
3 month unlimited passes are eligible for 1 x suspension of up to 2 weeks.
6 month unlimited passes are eligible for 1 x suspension of up to 3 weeks.
12 month unlimited passes are eligible for 2 x suspensions totalling up to 4 weeks.
Sale passes are not eligible for suspensions.
All requests must be received in writing via email with 10 business days notice.
Monthly Direct Debit Membership
- Cooling off period: The client has a 48 hour cooling off period in which termination must be giving in writing via email. A fee will be charged for any classes taken during this time at the casual class rate as well as an administration fee of $10.
- Minimum Term: A minimum of three full payments must be met, or a $250 early exit fee will be charged.
- Ongoing contract: Monthly Membership is paid via Direct Debit. The contract is ongoing on a monthly basis (even after the minimum 3 months met) until terminated in writing (see below: termination). Contract terms must be met or cancellation fee of $250 will be charged.
- Suspensions: All suspension / hold requests must be submitted in writing via email with 10 business days notice. Suspensions are permitted as follows:
- No holds during initial 3 months
- 2 x holds permitted during each 12 month period. Each hold can be a minimum 2 weeks, maximum 2 months.
- If sick, unwell or injured we may be able to hold your pass beyond the above outlined holds. Please email the studio at the time of your illness with a letter from your Doctor or Doctors certificate.
- Retrospective requests are not permitted. We reserve the right the refuse requests.
- Termination: Membership is ongoing on a monthly basis (even after minimum terms of 3 months met) until terminated in writing. To terminate, email us with no less than 10 business days notice. Any termination request received with less than 10 business days notice of the next payment due will not be finalised until the following payment month. The membership remains active and available for use during this time. Members should not consider their membership terminated until they have received written return confirmation from the studio Directors.
- Administration: All membership changes (e.g. suspension or termination) must be received in writing with return confirmation from Flex Studios via email with 10 business days notice. Verbal or any other method of notice will not be considered. A request is not considered complete until Flex Studios has confirmed receipt of request.
- Failed Payment Fees: An administration charge of $10 is payable for failed payments.
- Third Party Collection: Direct Debit payments are collected by a third party provider, Ezidebit. It is your responsibility to ensure you are familiar with Ezidebit’s T&C’s
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable.
If sick, unwell or injured we may be able to suspend any pass beyond the above outlined terms. Please email the studio at the time of your illness with a letter from your Doctor or a current Doctors certificate. Retrospective requests are not permitted. We reserve the right the refuse requests.
The introductory offer is available only to first time students and only on the first visit to the studio, unless a free class pass or free event pass was used on the first visit. Students found to have used the introductory offer more than once will be charged the casual class rate for classes taken.
Welcome back offer
The welcome back offer is available only to students who have been to the studio previously, but not within the last 12 months, and is only available to purchase once. If purchasing online, you must email us to activate. Students found to have used the welcome back offer more than once will be charged the casual class rate for classes taken